The Forgotten Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Description

+2
Oborus God of Harvest
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Description - Page 2 Empty Re: Description

Post by Az-eal Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:48 pm

*Looks up from his book and stares at the potato. He then stares at Ivar...wondering silently how many herbs this old man had sniffed in his lifetime*
Hardly. I brought Jez here to meet another subject of study. That said subject is an incomprehensible idiot but...there you are. *nods toward the group farther down the isle*
By all means, go and... mingle....
*Goes back to his book*
Az-eal
Az-eal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:51 pm

Jezreel very nearly bursts out laughing. Grateful for the distraction in spite of the absurdity, he steps away from Oborus and over to Ivar. “Do you have a plate? Or a...bowl?” he asks, uncertain precisely HOW Ivar wants his breakfast mashed. He glances at Oborus. “Perhaps you could thank the one who provided this small harvest?” he says to Ivar with an subtle nod in the god’s direction.
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:56 pm

*Smiling up at Jazreel* into this bag please *hands over potato and starts to pull out a bag and opens it wide* Well thank you new friends! I do only have one potato or i would happy share..... I have some moon berry wine if anyone is interested? Oh im Ivar its a pleasure to ummm... meet you both.
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Jezreel has to bite the inside of his lip to keep from reacting to Ivar. He takes the potato and thinks, Eh, fuck it, before crushing it easily between his hands. Finished, he opens his grip and lets the potato fall into Ivar’s open bag.
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Ahh! Thank you Jazreel this will make my morning glory weeds extra happy! I hope to make a paste from them in a few weeks. Gotta let them decompose properly.
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Molti Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:17 pm

*looks at the newcomer with disbelieve. She notices the dirt and twigs string around his clothes and boots and sees it on the library floors. She then notices Jez about to grab the potato to mash it. She looks back and forth between Oborus and the other two and starts to get red in the face*
Wha-wha-...WHAT THE ELL DO YEH THINK YER DOING!?
*Runs up to Ivar and Jez, brandishing her staff*
This is a library!! You be respecting this place!!
Molti
Molti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:31 pm

*attention on the Gmone coming at him* You must be the proprietor of this fine building, I do have something to offer you for opening your doors to me. *starts digging in my pouch* now these are sunflower seeds, but with a little bit of an enchantment. When properly cared for the bloom and give off sun-rlight, which would be perfect for a Library as some of the older books are in darkened areas. *holds out his hand low and in an offering state, starting to shake as his balance is now off*
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Jez turns to Molti, holding up his hands in supplication. They’re messy, however, and don’t exactly cut a picture of apology. “Forgive me, keeper. I lost myself for a moment.” He clears his throat, wipes his hands on his pants, then gestures at the books. “Might I help return these to their proper places?”
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Molti Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:58 pm

*flabbergasted* No... light!!!!!!??? What do you think dem windows are for! *points above at the Grand glass in the rafters*
Besides *wags her finger at Ivar* some books be needing dark....too much sun be bad for em.
* When Jez speaks up and holds out his hands she looks utterly revolted* Keep them filthy hands away from my books!!!!!!!!
Molti
Molti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:00 pm

Jez looks at Ivar. “This isn’t going well at all.”
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Az-eal Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm

*Sighs heavily and snaps his book shut.*
Enough of this.
*Walks over to Jez and Ivar.* Jez, why not go outside and clean up. You too, Wizard. My goal is to not get kicked out of this place. *looks down at Molti* Unlike that heathen over there, I promise you that we mean no disrespect. My companions seek knowledge. If they help you clean up, will you aid them?
Az-eal
Az-eal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:07 pm

*Shuffling to the door* Its race then? HAHA!
Madam I promise to clean any of my messes i make *i shout on my way to the door*
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Molti Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:08 pm

*Steps back when Az-eal gets up. She looks at him warily but all her fire seems to have gone out. She looks at them all in turn. She speaks to Jez and Ivar as Az-eal makes her too nervous* Fine... you...you both be going outside to wash off that filth and *grimaces* Molti will allow yer helping me and Molti will help yeh in return...*grumbles and starts picking up books. Suddenly stops-fiesty again* But if that bigen over there so much as talks to Molti, Molti will kick all yeh out.
Molti
Molti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Thank you dear Molti. *placing middle and thumb together to make a snapping sound, after a few tries finally a snapping noise escapes my fingers, the twigs and dirt left behind rise and start to follow me to the door*
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:14 pm

Jezreel nods, nods again apologetically at Molti, then departs, following Ivar on his way out.
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:48 pm

*Pushing the door every so slightly open to peak through to see where Molti is*
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Molti Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:24 pm

*Busy organizing books back into their shelves. She does not notice Ivar peeking in.*
Molti
Molti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Jezreel heads for the nearest well in town, draws a bucket of water and quickly rinses his hands off before returning to the library. He makes sure they’re dry before even daring to touch the door. Glancing down at Ivar, he asks, “Shall we?”
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 pm

ONWARD!! *finger pointing forward as if into battle*

Do you um.. er... mind getting the door Dear Chap?
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:07 am

Chuckling, Jezreel obliges. He opens the door and holds it for Ivar, then steps in himself. Locating Molti, he makes his approach very quietly and cautiously, not wanting to startle her. He stops a little ways off and waits for her to acknowledge him.
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivar Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:19 pm

MOLTI!!! Molti my dear do you have the ancient book 'Arbatel of Magick' and 'Futhark' ? If you'll just point me in the right direction ill be on my way. *he shouts from down the isle, to weary to come any closer*
Ivar
Ivar

Back to top Go down

Post by Molti Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:30 pm

*Eyes Ivar and Jez, cautiously; however, it is hard to hide her excitement at a direct request.*
Yes. We be having a large collection of old and runic magic books. Go to the third floor, the West wing, and isles 6-10.
*To Jez* Molti could use help getting them books up to that shelf. Molti suspects you can help seeing as you offered.
Molti
Molti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:47 am

“I would be most obliged if you would let me,” Jezreel replies with a nod. “I apologize for my behavior. The wizard’s demeanor is...contagious, it seems.” He offers a good-natured smile. “Tell me what to do.”
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Molti Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:40 pm

*She hands a stack of books to Jez and begins to point out where they go. Most all are on the top shelf as she is... vertically challenged.*
So...*She eyes Jez as he works*
What you be doing here? Why need dem books?
Molti
Molti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezreel Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Jezreel takes the books and places them easily on the shelves as Molti indicates. “I know I don’t look it, but I’m a scholar of sorts,” he says, offering her a self-effacing smile. “I study religions.”
Jezreel
Jezreel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum