Description

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Description - Page 3 Empty Re: Description

Post by Molti on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:22 pm

*Raises an eyebrow, surprised.*
Hmmm...how you be getting into that?
Molti
Molti

Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Description - Page 3 Empty Re: Description

Post by Az-eal on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:20 pm

*As the commotion has gone on, Az-eal's mind has been only slightly preoccupied with his book. Instead his thoughts were far from the city and the library. He kept his senses honed to a particular person in a particular mine. His senses had been growing ever alert. He could see images and glimpses but her mind was too distracted. Too chaotic. Yet there was a growing alarm rising. He could sense an impending threat. When he could tell she was surrounded by wraiths and a necromancer he stopped reading altogether. He knew that necromancer...from a past memory. Who the hell was it. She was in danger...but they were creating an advantage. Then; suddenly his vision of her became solidly clear. He saw the blond creature raise a staff high in the heavens. Az-eal immediately knew something was very wrong. Then, she appeared. Ildreth. Suddenly Az-eal was on his feet. He didn't register the book dropping onto the floor.*

RUN

*His hiss escaped his mouth and he knew Sholin could hear it too. But it was too late. Ildreth's breath filled the cavern. He watches them. Watches them all fall. He could sense Sholin's terror. Not for herself, but for that fae. He saw her reach out and pull the tiny fairy close. He heard her chanting. He knew. He felt the pain she felt. Felt the fire and the wind. Then he felt the crash of icy water and all went dark in Sholin's mind. But he could see her. Fading. Finally he looked down and noticed blood dripping from his hands. His nails had gouged his palms. The darkness and his firery power swirled around him.*

Shit.

*Without paying attention to anyone he kicked over the chair he was sitting on, causing it to crash into a bookcase. He took the blood and set to work drawing runes on the ground. Muttering words and working fast. His mind was still following her and striving to sense if he could feel the dragon. That threat seemed distant, but another presence grew. A terrifying darkness.*

Damnit, Sholin...who the hell were you traveling with?


Last edited by Az-eal on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Az-eal
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Description - Page 3 Empty Re: Description

Post by Molti on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:21 pm

*Jumps at the crash of the chair. Looks appalled and shocked as she surveys Az-eal. Her blood begins to boil and she begins to run toward him, prepared to yell. However; as she nears him, she feels that same prickling sensation. Except stronger this time. Az-eal seems even more demonic. Remembering Jez confirming he was a God...she steps back. She looks behind her at Jez, it bewilderment.*
Molti
Molti

Posts : 13
Join date : 2018-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Description - Page 3 Empty Re: Description

Post by Jezreel on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Molti’s question will have to go unanswered. Whatever is happening with Az-eal is clearly of greater importance.

Hesitant and uncertain, Jezreel approaches the god, though he dares not come too close. Only close enough to speak, and as he moves he gestures for Molti to stay back, stay hidden perhaps.

“My lord?” he asks, the honorific instinctive now in the face of such fierce power. “Has something happened?”
Jezreel
Jezreel

Posts : 67
Join date : 2018-10-28
Location : White Boar Inn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Description - Page 3 Empty Re: Description

Post by Az-eal on Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:01 pm

*Molti and Jez both go unnoticed. His mind is in a trance and he continues to chant under his breath. After a short while he stops. His eyes glow and he looks up to the ceiling. He withdraws his blade from his back pocket and without the slightest hesitation he cuts into his arm. The blood flows into he middle of the runic pattern. It glows and then immediately turns pitch black. A moment later the runes transform and a portal emerges. Floating silently in the room. Az-eal finally looks back at Jez. His eyes still glow.*
Nothing good. I'm leaving. Keep your head down...the course of this world, has just taken a turn.
*Without another word he steps into the portal. In a flash both of them are gone.*
Az-eal
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Description - Page 3 Empty Re: Description

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum