The Forgotten Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sure-Johnson

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sure-Johnson Empty Sure-Johnson

Post by Lilith Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:24 pm

*Flops on the dirt near the junk yard and kicks her feet on top of the near pile of wood. She hums an unidentifiable tune*
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Sure-Johnson Empty Re: Sure-Johnson

Post by Julian Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:03 pm

Julian grabs a piece of wood from the pile and drags it over to sit by Lilith’s head, propping his knees up and wrapping his arms around them. “Sounds familiar. What’s the song?”
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:06 pm

*Swings her feet back and forth as she looks up at him* It's my theme song. Obviously
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:22 pm

“Oh, so THIS is the theme song,” he replies, smiling. “See, I thought the theme song was the one from the tavern last week.”
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:46 pm

*Stops mid hum to consider this* Don't remember...
*Rolls over quickly and and props her chin on her hands and smiles at Julian* Hey Jules, let's do something. I'm bored.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:25 pm

“What did you have in mind?” Julian replies, leaning in closer to her face, smiling still.
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:44 pm

*A wicked green spreads across her face while her eyes twinkle with excitement* Let's visit your cult. I wanna mess with them geezers!
*jumps up excitedly, her long braids bouncing behind her and she starts digging through the rubbish for something*
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:24 pm

“They’re not a cult, Av,” Julian says. He stands, brushes off his bottom, and tosses the piece of wood back into the pile. “I mean, I suppose by DEFINITION, they are, but it’s different. They’re not...you know...”
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:10 pm

*Looks back up and raises her eyebrows* Yea yea, they're..."good" *Laughs happily while pulling out a huge rusted cannon. She slings it over her shoulder and and starts striding forward* This is going to be so much fun!!
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:38 am

Folding his hands together behind his back, Julian follows. “Is there a plan, or are you just going to launch a rusty cannon at them?”
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:16 am

*Skips as she walks and looks over at Julian* Hmm...don't know yet. *Turns and keeps skipping for a minute. Suddenly she stops-gazing at something. In a flurry of excitement she turns around and shoves the cannon in Julian's arms* Hold this!! *She whips around and speeds off into the crowd of merchants up ahead, her long braids the last sight to be seen before she disappears in the throng*
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:06 am

Julian yelps as Lilith thrusts the cannon at him, dropping it almost immediately and narrowly missing his toes. He leaves it on the ground as he follows Lilith into the crowd of merchants, searching for her.
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:19 pm

*Crouched low on an alleyway, she holds a long blue strand of string in her hand. She flicks it back and forth while her eyes twinkle, looking at something in the dark recess of discarded crates*
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm

Julian only just manages to spot Lilith. Had he not already spent a decent portion of his life trailing after and looking for her, he probably never would have noticed her in the alley. He doesn’t even think to wonder where she got the string. “A cat?” he asks.
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 pm

*Lays on her stomach, not even phased by the dirt* Meow
*She reaches into the darkness and pulls out a matted creature that only barely resembles a feiline. In its mouth is a dead moth that it recently caught*
Awe....poor wittle guy. *she unceremoniously grabs the moth, throws it's still twitching body to the ground, and chrushes with her boot.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Julian offers a hand to the cat to sniff. “I think you stole his meal, Av.”
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:31 pm

*Hugs the cat against her breasts and pets it, rather roughly. The cat half purs/half growls*
I will get the kitty better food!

*Jumps up and walks back to the market Street. She sets her eyes on a vendor. It's a large, greasy man selling meat. A wicked spark lights up her eyes and she extends the cat to Julian*

Hold him for me.
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:54 pm

Luckily, she didn’t chuck the cat at him, so Julian takes the creature without too much trouble. It squirms, trying to get free, but he holds on and pets its head, heedless of the grime. He follows Lilith to the meat vendor and glances over the wares, then glances at Lilith, a curious smile on his face.
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:11 pm

*Smirks at Julian then boldy steps in-front of the vendor.* Did you know they say it is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open?
*At his utter confusion she learns over the table, grinning*
But, I don't believe them. Tell you what- I'll pay double for that piece of meat if you can do it.
*He looks at her questioningly for a moment. Then he shrugs. He extends his hand, agreeing to the bet. Lilith claps her hands happily. She reaches into her pocket and pulls a handful of some kind of powder. She extends her hand, encouraging him to take a whiff. He does and immediately let's out a large sneeze-clearly shutting his eyes tight. Lilith shakes her head sadly*
Awe...guess they were right. Oh well, thanks for playing.
*She waves and he waves sheepishly back-chuckling under his breath. Lilith skips up to Julian and right past him, beaconing with a subtle nod*
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:27 pm

Chuckling, Julian follows his sister, ever-struggling to hang onto the wriggling cat. “Your ability to convince people to do the most ridiculous things will never cease to amaze me,” he says.
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:35 pm

*Laughs lightly, a slight manic ring hangs on the edges.* People like having fun!
*They reach the spot where the cannon lies on the dirt. Old and forgotten. With a gasp of terror, Lilith dashes forward, sliding on her knees in a flurry of dirt at the end.*
Who the hell would have left this here!!! The horror! *She picks it up, cradling it like a fragile baby.*
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:56 pm

Now the pair of them are carrying a matted stray cat and an ancient cannon between them. Julian can only regard the situation with a distant and detached sense of amusement. It’s in this state that the cat finally manages to wriggle free, giving him a good scratch on its way down. And it’s because of that scratch that something goes off like a switch inside him. Nothing *really* seems to change, but a keen observer would notice the shift in carriage, the sly smile, the way the man moves now like warm liquid rather than a solid object as he crouches down to look at Lilith. “Jules did it,” he says, then taps the side of his eye. “Watched it happen.”
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:30 pm

*Her eyes immediately change from over the top horror to utter delight. Her voice purrs along with her same slightly manic touch.*
Well, hello Bav.
*She reaches out a piece of meat that she stole from the vendor to the cat as it slinks around their ankles. Her eyes don't leave Bav's face.*
Have you come to play?
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:52 pm

“Darling, I’ll take any chance I get,” Bav replies. It’s Julian’s voice, but it’s different somehow. Deeper, more lilting. Demonic. He gives Lilith a particular smile. “A man lives for leisure. You know that.”
Julian
Julian

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:45 pm

*Giggles and drops the rest of the fresh meat for the cat. She gives it a final pay and then stands back up, drawing the cannon onto her shoulder.*
Well then, let's go play.
*She winks and Bav and gives him a large, scheming smile. She then heads off, half skipping toward an alleyway. Humming her tune again.*
Lilith
Lilith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum