Outside the cabin

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:26 pm

*Leans against that cabin, eyes closed and blood boiling. He works to call himself down and sense the area. He can still feel Ildreth, can tell she's hiding and biding her time. He also can sense Murmur. He knows the longer he waits to confront him, the more problematic it will be. He thinks of who he will need to contact and begins focusing on strategies. In the back of his mind, his previous anger lingers*
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:29 pm

*Steps outside and braces herself against the cold. She sees Az-eal deep in thought. With a steading breath she straightens as tall as she can and trys, with difficulty, to march over to him.*

The great god, Az-eal. Usually so cool and collected yet now throwing a tantrum like a child. *Slaps him*
What the hell was that!?

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:52 pm

*Glares at Sholin. His mind very much now in the present and very much annoyed.*
You tell me. Surrounded by weaklings. Where is the warrior?
*Stands tall and walks toward Sholin. Causing her to back up*
Where is the tiefling woman who had no time for companions because she was too busy cutting down all obstacles in her way?
*Walks forward so that Sholin's back is against the wall*
A blubbering half siren boy who I could snap with a finger and a flighty fairy who you risked everything for as you fell to your death. Let's not forget the paladin who had made a deal with Murmur.
*His lip curls up in a sneer and he leans over her. His towering figure dwarfing her*
You surrounded yourself with incompetent companions and found yourself on death's door. Having helped unleash a curse on this land that has already killed hundreds in just a matter of days.
*Slams his hand against the wall near Sholin's head. He let's out a snarl and his tail whips around him*
So what the hell happened, follower?
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:58 pm

*She snarls back. Her balled up fist comes flying up and crashing into Az-eal's jaw. The force is enough to cause him to stagger. She pushes of the wall and gives a yell. Her tail whips around her and slashes against his leg, causing blood to fly everywhere.*

You bastard. I sought you! Every damn day like a good little follower. I prayed and I knew you could hear, but rarely did it seemed you gave a damn about any of it. Circumstances came up, and I'm a fucking opportunist. A temporary fix to a problem. I took it.

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:01 pm

*Spits blood from his mouth and laughs*

You knew what you signed up for. I never promised I was a kind god. I only promised that I would make our relationship mutually beneficial while you chose to keep it.
*Gives a mocking smile*
Since you have seemed to find yourself such a pretty partner, should I ask if you have chosen to end it?
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:05 pm

*Yells again and rushes him. She lands another punch, this time against his nose and her foot colides with his shin as she kicks him. He seems unfased and simply laughs. She howls in anger and rushes him again; however, her strength runs out. She stumbles and half falls on him, he catches her as they both fall back into the snow. The cold shocks them and for a moment they lay their, stunned. Finally Sholin pushes herself up, her entire body shaking.*

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:08 pm

*Az-eal's mood has quickly abated. Pacified by the emotion he saw in her eyes. That fire.*

There she is.
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:13 pm

*Hisses again and her eyes flash.*

Don't test me-god. I've been through hell...and, no thanks to you, I survived it.

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:18 pm

No thanks to me? My aren't we quick to forget all the skills and tools I've given you. Also, do remember I saved your sorry asses from that river and the drow.

*At her apathy his blood boils again. He snarls possessively and grabs her wrist, pulling her toward him. His breath is hot against her face*

There is much more I'd give if you truly want to continue this.

avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:19 pm

*Her eyes dance with swirling emotions. Instinctively, Sholin spits in his face.*

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:22 pm

*He snarls and grabs her throat. The heat in his blood is bursting. He sees those same flames dancing in her eyes. He pulls her toward him and traps her lips under his own.*
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:25 pm

*She struggles at first. Her hands fly to his slightly exposed chest and she burries her claws into his flesh. He doesn't budge but instead the kiss grows more hungry. Her mind begins to grow foggy. Her heart is racing. Her body remembered this all to well. And it responded. Before she realized it, her hands were snaking into his long, braided hair.*

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 pm

*He hardly feels that pain of her nails but he can smell the slight sent of his blood. Her response sends him reeling and he pushes her into the snow. God a mortal had never driven him this crazy before. He was surprised at himself, but he didn't have much time to think about it. His hands slid down, one toward her leg and the other around her back. His fingers grazed upon the runes and freshly healed skin and he stopped. His mind brought sharply back to why they were here. With a small hiss he pulls himself away and sits up.*

We don't have time for this. And you are in no state for it.


Last edited by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:32 pm

*Panting slightly, Sholin looks up at Az-eal. She too let's her thoughts return. She nods her head.*

What's the plan?

*She pushes herself up, but again the world spins and she slumps into Az-eal's shoulder.*

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:34 pm

*Catches her and hold her up. Uncharacteristically his voice shows concern*

You're going back inside. Leohorn is going to flay me.

*In a swift motion he picks up Sholin and carries her back inside the cabin.*
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sholin on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:49 pm

*Struggles at first but quickly gives up. Her body feels like lead. She murmers lowly*

Don't think this conversation is done.

Sent from Topic'it App
avatar
Sholin

Posts : 78
Join date : 2018-10-22
Location : Wandering

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:50 pm

*Softly chuckles and a grin escapes him.*

Believe me, I intend to finish it.
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Leohorn of Birch on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:06 pm

*Out in the snow Leohorn is petting his steed*
*looking over to Az'eal as he exits the shack*
"Long time ago there was a kingdom that lie off the eastern coast, nice little place, mostly kept to themselves. Until one day a little boy came to the kingdom missing an entire arm, not knowing what to do or how to help the little boy they saw his arm continue to deteriorate. Days past and it finally reached his heart, that day the boy fell like dust, and that dust encompassed the entire kingdom... less than 4 days that dust wiped out over 10,000 people. They called it the 'Festering Plague' that little siren in there, I believe has it..."
avatar
Leohorn of Birch

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:19 pm

*Walks over silently to Leohorn while he speaks. He takes in everything he says and thinks for a long while. Gazing across the snowy woods he plays out the events of the last 3 days.*
If I kill him now, will that solve it?
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Leohorn of Birch on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

"Hahaha, well if you'd like all of us to be infected then sure." *laughting set aside with a serious look says* "We need to cure him, or risk another plague..."
avatar
Leohorn of Birch

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:10 am

*Sighs* just one more thing. Fine, what do we need to do?
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Leohorn of Birch on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:12 am

Wizards trace the plague all the way back to the 3rd circle of hell. I can make a cure on my end but I require ingredients that are not easy to come by.
avatar
Leohorn of Birch

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:13 am

*Raises an eyebrow*
What ingredients...and where do we get them?
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Leohorn of Birch on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:34 am

Well we need the stomach lining of a purple wurm. Dreadweed, and a vile from the bog that the purple wurms inhabits... And then the fang of the olpurple wurm too. Oh and a way to get into the third circle of hell.
avatar
Leohorn of Birch

Posts : 16
Join date : 2018-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Az-eal on Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 am

*Smiles darkly*
Piece of cake. Thanks for making my job easy.
I don't have time to go down there, Leohorn. And that gimp seems like he would brake by a small breeze. What do you suggest we do?
avatar
Az-eal

Posts : 82
Join date : 2018-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outside the cabin

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum