The Forgotten Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As close to home

2 posters

Go down

As close to home Empty As close to home

Post by Sholin Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:15 pm

*A fire cracks merrily amidst a small camp in a meadow clearing. A kettle sits on top, simmering lazily. A leather hide tent props nearby an old oak tree. It's door is pulled to the side revealing a single bedroll with various blankets and trinkets. What appears to be a full person's traveling outfit lays folded on top.
It is evening. The meadow is illuminated by a large full moon. It's rays cascade in brilliant beams, casting a hauntingly beautiful glow amongst the flowers and trees. In the middle stands a solitary figure. Her hair dancing gently in the breeze. Her face is turned upward, her eyes closed. The long tail protruding from between the curves of her backside, rests quietly on the ground. Flicking occasionally as sighs of contenment escape her lips.
She is all but naked...preferring to feel the warmth of the moon's rays. The delicate runes on her tale, back, under-breasts and wrist all glow a brilliant silver in the moonlight. She raises her hands to the sky for a moment. Soaking this moment in, as a person would soak up a summer day*
Sholin
Sholin

Back to top Go down

As close to home Empty Re: As close to home

Post by Pearl Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:05 pm

a small figure seen flittering from flower to flower plucking them up and moving on to gather more. Returning to the fire to sit and start expertly weaving the flowers together, watching as the figure baths in the moon light. Smiling to her self for she knows the magic of the moon and how it brings many changes to all under its rays. Finishing up the project she places a crown of flowers on her own head and decides to dress down, a small trinket is left hanging from her neck. Her fair skin eliminated more buy the moon as the rays are reflected in the shimmer of her wings giving them a glow. Flying over to the Figure she hands her a flower crown as well.
Pearl
Pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sholin Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:28 pm

*pulled out of her thoughts as the small fairy flits up to her. She gazes at the little figure, her amber eyes glow warm and she smiles softly. Without speaking she gently takes the crown and takes a deep breath. The flowery scent dances around her nose. She places it on her head and then gracefully twirls. Her hair and tail wave lightly behind her. She stops. Looking at her friend she allows a peaceful sigh to escape her lips.* I love these nights. My body sings.

Sholin
Sholin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pearl Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Glad your filling full again. *frowning at the thought of those days* One day we will figure out how to bottle the full moon. Then we will be unstoppable! *jokingly rubbing my hands to gather like a little evil genius*

I need to start my cleansing rituals. Will you help me with the chants when I get to that point *she asked cautiously* also..... i...er... found some ceremonial wine. Would you like a drink?
Pearl
Pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sholin Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:30 pm

*Smiles at the comment of the moon. She begins to nod her head to Pearl's question, but the stops when the conversation turns to wine. There is a slight warning in her voice.* Pearl...you know I would be more than happy to help you. But, where is that wine? *Eyes narrow* How much have you already had?

Sent from Topic'it App
Sholin
Sholin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pearl Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:17 pm

None! well.... just a cup so far, i was saving it for a special occasion, It is a full moon after all! We must celebrate!
It does feel so good to not be rushed anywhere, were we can just... be. You know?
Pearl
Pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sholin Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:07 pm

*Not missing the deflection, but she decides to let it be. They are...home...after all. Her gaze drifts back up to the sky.*
Yes, it does. We spend so much time going from one job to the next...it's nice to relax and be together.

Sent from Topic'it App
Sholin
Sholin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pearl Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:56 pm

"when was the last time you saw your friend" *taking a gulp and offer the bottle over"
Pearl
Pearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum